1st place, 1 per grade level – $100.00 Target Gift Card
2nd place, 1 per grade level – $50.00 Target Gift Card
3rd place, 1 per grade level – $25.00 Target Gift Card
10 Honorable Mentions – $10.00 GSSGC Retail Chop Gift Certificate (no grade level restrictions)
Good luck and see you at the B.I.G. Expo Bake Off!!! Buy tickets today!
BIG Expo Bake Off Rules and Guidelines:
1. Boxes of cookies will be available in all Council offices on Wednesday, November 13th.
2. Each girl participating can pick up one (1) box of cookies. (Adults may pick up for girls as well, but they must follow the same rules.) The following flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Shortbreads, Caramel deLites, Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Thanks-a-Lots, Lemonades, and Cranberry Citrus Crisps.
3. Girls must take an official B.I.G. Expo Bake-Off submission sheet and sign up on the official roster when picking up the box of cookies.
4. Cookie flavors are 1st come, 1st serve so girls may not get their first choice of flavor.
6. Not only cookies can be used; any Fall Product can be used as well. If you chose to participate without cookies and with only Fall Product, you must still pick up an official B.I.G. Expo Bake-Off submission sheet and sign up on the official roster in your closet Council office.
7. Cookies will be available, while supplies last, until Dec. 20th.
8. Prior to the B.I.G. Expo, please fill out your submission sheet completely. Make sure to list the recipe & ingredients. Recipes will be collected after the event and assembled into the B.I.G. Expo Bake-Off Cookbook.
9. Register for B.I.G.!
10. Bake your desserts! Bring two (2) of whatever dish you create, on one plate if possible, to the Expo. One is for tasting and the other is for display.
11. When you arrive at the B.I.G. Expo, the Bake-Off Station will be right out front the main lobby. Drop off your desserts before entering the Convention Center!
11. A volunteer will be ready with your dessert’s label, which includes your name & grade level and a place for your to write the name of your dessert, and you can place your dish on the table. Then give the volunteer your submission sheet.
12. All Bake-Off entries MUST be at the B.I.G. Expo by 2:00pm for judging.
13. Judging starts at 2:00pm. There will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners per grade level and ten (10) honorable mentions.
14. All winners announced on the main stage in the 3o’clock hour.
15. Rewards and submissions collected at Bake-Off Station after winners are announced.